[iot-pmc] CfP for Open IoT Summit (deadline Jan 7)

Hi,

This will of course come in a bit late, but I thought I would share the CfP for Open IoT Summit / Embedded Linux Conference, March 12-14 in Portland, OR.

I highly encourage people from the Eclipse IoT community to submit talk proposals, either purely project focused, or more geared towards practical use cases. I think it is really important that we go way beyond the "Eclipse circles" to keep raising awareness about the cool tech and community we’re building.

Let me know if you submit a talk!
Benjamin -