[iot-pmc] Review Information for Hono 0.5 release

Hi PMC,

the Hono project has started to prepare its inital 0.5 release. As part of that, we kindly ask the IoT PMC to inspect and approve the Review Information [1] as a pre-requisite for the Release Review.

We are currently also working on getting the IP log in shape and then having it reviewed by the IP team. You will therefore find some CQs not being resolved yet. However, we are not expecting any particular problems with getting the remaining CQs resolved.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.hono/releases/0.5
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstraße 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top