Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Unide v0.1.0 release approval

+1 for the 0.1.0 release.

Kai H.

On 07.12.2017 12:54, Meinhardt Axel (INST-INL/PRM1) wrote:
Hello Jens,

Thanks for pointing that out!
I have added the security link to the footer of every page and added a note to the release info.
I guess the description is as minimal as [1] and I'm looking forward to expand it in the next versions!

Best regards,

Axel

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.smarthome/releases/0.7.0/review

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstraße 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

Back to the top