[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT Community Metrics - September 2017

Hi,

With a little delay, please find attached Eclipse IoT metrics from last month.
It is great to see we are getting close to 300 different individuals (and over 12,000 commits!) who’ve contributed to Eclipse IoT Projects over the past 12 months. Also, we have 100K downloads of Eclipse IoT bits per month (thanks to Jens who noticed that some projects on Maven Central weren’t on my radar for stats collection).

Note: as Eclipse Krikkit has just been archived, it will be removed from the dashboard in the future.

Thanks!
Benjamin -