Re: [iot-pmc] PMC approval needed for committer vote for Sebastian Torres Brown

Hi Anubhav,

all good. Just wanted to make sure that we're all on the same page :-)

Kai

On 28.09.2017 20:04, Saggi, Anubhav (GE Digital) wrote:
Kai,

Sorry didn’t know about this mailing list till a couple minutes ago I’m still fairly new to the Eclipse Foundation :)

You’re correct in that we’re still assembling an initial contribution for Keti and are nominating both existing and new team members of our organization who are also active contributors on the public GitHub repository from which the initial contribution will stem. More details on this repository are as follows:

GitHub repository (currently being cleaned up and will be mirrored to eclipse/keti): https://github.com/predix/acs
Contributors: https://github.com/predix/acs/graphs/contributors (Sandeep and Sebastian are new team members so they’re not on this list but have outstanding, nontrivial pull requests that will be merged in soon: https://github.com/predix/acs/pulls)

FYI we’ll be nominating Anurag Gujral (anurag.gujral@xxxxxx)<mailto:anurag.gujral@xxxxxx)> shortly after the PMC approval goes through for Sandeep/Sebastian since he’s also on the above list of contributors and actively reviews pull requests.

We’re also very much aware that nominations/elections should be granted on a meritocratic basis. Let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstraße 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn

EclipseCon Europe 2017

Back to the top