[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT WG Meeting at EclipseCon Europe

All,

Once again we will be organizing an Eclipse IoT Working Group meeting at EclipseCon Europe. The meeting will take place Monday, October 23 in Ludwigsburg, Germany from 9am-4:30pm.

This meeting is a great opportunity for our core community to meet and discuss projects plans and areas of collaboration. It is also a good opportunity for people to understand what are all the projects doing in the Eclipse IoT community. The content is typically targeted at senior technologists.

As in previous years the agenda will include: 1) Project Updates, 2) New Project Introductions, 3) Invited Speakers and 4) Collaboration topics.  We will also be adding a section for Testbeds.

I have published the draft agenda on the IoT Wiki. If you would like to do a project update or new project introduction, please add your name to the agenda. Similarly, if you have collaboration topics please add them to the agenda. If you have some suggestions for invited speakers, please send me an email so we can discuss the options.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/Face-to-Face-October23-2017

As a reminder, there is a nominal charge to register for this meeting. The price is to help cover the cost of lunch and coffee. Please register for the Unconference option on the EclipseCon web site. https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2017/registration

I hope everyone plans to attend this meeting.

Regards
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett