Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kapua 0.3.0 - Release Review Submission

Hi,

as for the cryptography, Kapua itself does not expose/implement cryptographic functionalities. However we do use cryptography for authenticating accesses to the platform components. For that purpose we are using third party software for which we have an approved CQ. I would add that from this perspective there are no changes compared the previous 0.2.0 release.

On the CQ side, there's still only one CQ open that pertains to the 0.3.0 release, that is the #14169 (Build and test dependencies for Kapua 0.3.0, 2 items). We have a +1 on it but I'm waiting to have the others before submitting the IP Log.

Except the #14169 all the CQs required for Kapua 0.3.0 are approved or license_certified.

There are some few CQs within all those filed for Kapua that are still not approved:

#11771 - Gwt Openlayers Client: gwt-openlayers-client Version: 0.9

#13600 - Apache poi-ooxml Version 3.11

Kapua 0.3.0 does not have dependencies on these. We postponed the related features to the next Kapua releases. Instead of withdrawing them we kept them open.

Regards,

Stefano