[iot-pmc] Request IoT PMC approval for Paho Release 1.3

Hello PMC,

we would like to request approval to release Paho 1.3.0, scheduled for June 28th, simultaneously with Eclipse Oxygen.

The release and review documentation can be found here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.paho/releases/1.3.0-oxygen

The IP log has been approved.

Nearly all of our repositories and associated bugs have been moved to Github. It seems that issues are not yet automatically gathered from Github for the review documentation. We've added links to the Github milestones for the individual projects that list the issues included.

Thanks

--
Ian Craggs
Paho Project Lead; Committer on Mosquitto

Back to the top