Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse Kura v3.0.0 Release

Hi David,

from a quick look there are a few points still missing for me:

* There is no statement about fixed security related issued in the release review information.
* The link to the Eclipse security policy is missing
  * Which raises the question if you have reviewed the Eclipse Security Policy [1]
* The source code for a modified GPL module is still missing [2]

I know the security related points are partly new, but the issue about the missing GPL source code is quite a few releases old now and I think it should be fixed before making another Kura release.