Re: [iot-pmc] How we want to do things in the IoT PMC

Hi Jens,

Many thanks - yes, looks pretty complete to what I remember as past decisions.

A few questions regarding your additional suggestions:

* Projects should provide a dependency report for every release

I still have to try out the OWASP dependency check plugin (on my todo list since a while)… My assumption is that this might not cover Tycho p2 depenencies though, right?
Doing a report manually is probably almost impossible for bigger projects - so tooling for that will be key. Do you know if there is e.g. anything available for JS?
I therefore don’t know if we can impose the burden of such a mandatory report on every project.

* All fixed security issues must be disclosed in the section "Security Issues" as well

Probably I should be able answer this myself (after re-reading the security policy) - but I am in a plane right now, so I cannot cheat and look up things ;-):
Do we have a precise definition of what a “security issue” is?
And would you also expect a list of fixed security issues from dependencies (that are fixed for the project, because it moved to a higher version of the dependency)?

Regards,
Kai