Re: [iot-pmc] Discuss/vote for CQ12916 – Kapua using OpenShift 1.4.1

Yes, it would be great if you can vote too.

The default voting at Eclipse (which we are using) can finish early if all which are allowed to vote have voted and there is no veto. Otherwise that vote would time out and in this case the majority has +1ed the vote and there a not vetos. So the vote would pass, but only after 7 days.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2017 21:40
To: PMC list for IoT top level project
Subject: Re: [iot-pmc] Discuss/vote for CQ12916 – Kapua using OpenShift 1.4.1

Le ven. 17 mars 2017 17:49, Kai Kreuzer <kai@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

On 17 Mar 2017, at 15:34, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good. +1.

Benjamin -

De : <iot-pmc-bounces@eclipse.org> au nom de Jens Reimann <jreimann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 17 mars 2017 à 10:11
À : PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Kapua would like to use OpenShift 1.4.1 as a works-with dependency.

As OpenShift is only one way to run Kapua and other ways, like a simple local startup, are possible we would like to process this as a works-with dependency.

Please discuss/vote.

As I am involved in the project I will abstain.

Thanks

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill
_______________________________________________ iot-pmc mailing list iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/iot-pmc

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top