Re: [iot-pmc] Nominating Kai Hudalla to the IoT PMC

I am happy to report that EMO has approved Kai’s nomination. Welcome, Kai, it’s great to have you on board!

Benjamin –

De : Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 17 février 2017 à 14:03
À : PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Nominating Kai Hudalla to the IoT PMC

Hi PMC,

I don't think we've ever done a formal vote, and it's now IMO long time overdue that we nominate Kai Hudalla to join the IoT PMC. This is something that we've discussed a few times in the past, both among current PMC members, and with Kai as well.

As a project leader and someone with his feet in many Eclipse IoT projects, he would be a very valuable addition to the team.

Fellow IoT PMC members, please give your +1 to have Kai Hudalla join the IoT PMC.

Benjamin –

Back to the top