[iot-pmc] Release review for Eclipse Milo 0.1.0

Eclipse Milo would like to release 2016-12-07 it is the initial release at Eclipse.

I am seeking PMC approval for the release review information:

   https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.milo/reviews/0.1.0-release-review

A first milestone build is still pending. Mostly due to the fact the initial code contribution is still under review. That should be resolved in short time and, if that should be an issue, we can postpone the vote until then.

As I am involved in this project I will abstain.

Cheers

Jens

--
Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top