[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT F2F Meeting Agenda

All,

The Eclipse IoT WG F2F meeting will be Monday, October 24 from 9am-4:30pm in Ludwigsburg Germany, same location as EclipseCon Europe.  We have done this the last two years and it has been a great opportunity for our community to learn from others and discover areas of collaboration.

The agenda is split into three  parts: 1) Project updates – each project spends 10-15 minutes giving an update on their project, 2) Invited speakers on topics that might be of interest to our community and 3) collaboration topics for the working group.

More details are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Unconference_Europe_2016#IoT_Working_Group

The meeting is in unconference styles so people are invited to add their own name to the agenda on the wiki. If you are a project leader or committer who would like to do a project update please add your name to the wiki. If you have a collaboration topic please add it to the agenda. If you would like to invite someone to speak, please coordinate with me so we don’t have too many speakers.

It would be useful if you add your projects and topic by October 12.  This will allow us to promote the meeting to other people in our community

Please let me know if you have any questions.  I look forward to seeing everyone in Ludwigsburg.

Regards

Ian

Back to the top