Re: [iot-pmc] [iot-wg] New IoT project proposal: Access Control Service

The code seems to target servers (spring, pgsql, hystrix)

--
Julien Vermillard

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 7:16 AM, Kai Kreuzer <kai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

One question about this project: Does this primarily target cloud servers or is it also meant for embedded use, e.g. one gateways?

Best regards,
Kai

P.S.: I think the proposal is very short, I would expect some more detailed information about the what and why and how.