From: iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:iot-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Stephanie
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:02 PM
To: iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [iot-pmc] New Project Proposal: Agile [correct link]

Hi IoT PMC,

The wrong link attached itself to the url I sent in the previous message.
Please disregard the past message. Here is the correct link to the Agile
proposal:

https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-agile-iot-gateway

Thank-you,
Stephanie

--
Stephanie Swart on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization Project
Coordinator- Memberships and Open Source Projects Eclipse Foundation