If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see, let me know.

Thanks

Ian

On 05/17/2016 12:18 AM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 2016-05-16 06:20 PM, Ian Craggs wrote:
Thanks Benjamin.  A lot of that is down to James, who took my base and ran with it.  I was impressed too, when I saw what he'd done.

Ian

On 05/16/2016 10:35 PM, Benjamin Cabé wrote:
That’s one impressive project release record, Ian!
Congratulations to all the Paho team, and a big +1 from me

Very nice job!

I have one question, which is unrelated to the release itself. In the Communities section it says:
We are collaborating with the mbed (mbed.org) community on embedded MQTT clients: http://mbed.org/teams/mqtt/ The master source resides in the Paho project.
But when I go to the page at mbed, there is no reference to Eclipse Paho that I can see. Am I missing something?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx