[iot-pmc] Eclipse IoT Metrics - March 2016

All,

Please find attached the Eclipse IoT metrics for last month.
We passed the 100K unique monthly visitors across our websites, and the different projects’ repositories add up to 2 million lines of code [1]! Quite a milestone!

FWIW I didn’t have time to include Julien’s new scripts that compute stats on Github issues and pull-requests, as they need to be coupled to the PMI in order to consolidate data for all projects automatically.

Have a great weekend,
Benjamin –

[1] in case you’re wondering about the drop in March regarding number of lines of code: it’s due to Californium finalizing the consolidation of what used to be several Github repositories, into a single one. The Californium codebase was essentially duplicated in two places until the transition was finalized last month.

Benjamin Cabé – IoT Evangelist

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101
@kartben