[iot-pmc] Bulk discussion/voting for Paho CQs

All,

Since there is a long list of (pre-req/works-with) CQs for Paho, I suggest to discuss and vote for all of them together, so that it is easier to have an overview.

The CQs in question are:

Pre-req:

Works-with:

Build and test only:

I think Ian has provided good input for all of them and I personally am fine with approving them.

On these CQs I am not clear whether they are pre-req or works-with:
Since most of the rest was qualified as a pre-req, I guess that might be the best choice here as well, would you agree?

Best regards,
Kai

Back to the top