Re: [iot-pmc] CQs for Paho

1) Per the Guidelines for the Review of Third Party Dependencies, you need EMO approval for an exempt pre-req dependency. Open a CQ and indicate that you are seeking an exemption; the IP Team will guide you through the process.

5) When you open the works-with CQ indicate in a comment that you seek to have the declaration for all versions. That should do it.

2,3&4 might be questions for the IP Team.

HTH,

Wayne