Re: [iot-pmc] github issues and contribution guidelines

> It could be a nice way to ask submitters to add the correct labels to issues :)

This was exactly my point today: If your submitter is not a committer on your project, he simply won’t have the possibility to add any labels…

But +1 for having a CONTRIBUTING.md (SmartHome already has it as well) - it should imho especially mention the requirement for the Eclipse CLA when doing PRs.

Regards,
Kai