[iot-pmc] GitHub Issues

Greetings IoT PMC.

I guess that I'm a little late with this note, but...

We've started turning on GitHub issues for those projects that want it.

We're asking that project team members open a bug against Community/GitHub and then (per board mandate) seek approval from their PMC. We want the Bugzilla record for tracking purposes.

It would be ideal if a PMC member could just put a comment on the bug indicating PMC approval.

We look to the PMC to decide how (or if) you want to build consensus for the approval.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton