Re: [iot-pmc] GitHub Issues for Eclipse projects

Hi,
Thanks for the status Mike.
Now since we are waiting for a long time, do you think you would accept something developed by the community but probably cruder, like copying GH issues and copying them to a plain text file or posting then to a read-only bugzilla? So if GH fuckup we can activate the bugzilla project.

Julien