[iot-pmc] CQs for Californium

Dearest IoT PMC members,

may I kindly ask you to take a look at the recent CQs I created for Californium:

10107
10108
10109
10110
10111
10112
10113

We are almost done with the bugfixes we want to include in the upcoming 1.0.0 release but we will not be able to have the IP log generated before these CQs get approved :-( Most of them are simple piggy backs but the OSGi 4.3.1 classes will require source inspection as well ...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.de

Mobile +49 (151) 54336335
Phone +49 (30) 726 112-145
kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn

Back to the top