Re: [iot-pmc] Nominating Julien Vermillard to IoT PMC

+1

Welcome, Julien!

Am 17 Jun 2015 um 13:53 schrieb Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear PMC colleagues,

Over the last years, Julien Vermillard has been successfully leading or helping running three Eclipse IoT projects (Wakaama, Leshan, and Californium) and I believe he would be a great addition to the PMC. He has experience working with the Apache Foundation too,  and I think it’s always interesting to have people with different backgrounds when it comes to the tools or processes used to run successful open-source projects.

+1 from me for having Julien in the IoT PMC.

Benjamin –