Re: [iot-pmc] Eclipse SmartHome 0.8.0 Release scheduled for Dec 17

Hi Jens, hi Benjamin,

I think you are right that the current time is actually too early for another release. API documentation was planned to be there in time, but as I am currently sick, I am not sure if this can be really done. Furthermore, we are doing more progress than expected on some other REST related issues, so that it is probably a good idea to wait for these as well.

For these reasons, I have just decided to cancel the release review and will reschedule it for next year.

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for bothering!

Best regards,
Kai