[iot-pmc] Kura requests a works-with for OpenJDK Device I/O

Kura requests a works-with for the Device I/O API implementation provided by OpenJDK. Kura has withdrawn the CQ for Pi4J API and plans to use Device I/O instead for GPIO functionality, as well as serial communications as an alternative to RxTx.

+1 from me – it is a no-brainer to base Kura on top of standard Java APIs, and this is clearly a works-with since Kura can work without I/O support.

Benjamin –

Back to the top