Re: [iot-pmc] Pre-requisite request for libuv

Hi Jens,

As far as I can tell, there aren't any officially provided Windows
binaries of the library so unless we provide them ourselves we're
asking any end users to compile the library, which would be a pretty
poor experience in my opinion. I'd therefore like to be able to
distribute the library as a binary for Windows.

Regards,

Roger