[interceptors-dev] First release of Interceptors from EE4J repository

Hi,

As part of one of the projects to be released under Jakarta EE 8, now is the time to make the first release of Eclipse Project for Interceptors.

I propose version 1.2.3 based on the POM in the initial contribution of the project. This release can be treated as a minor patch release containing only copyright/license changes in the source files and no change in functionality. Note that the last release of this project from GitHub JavaEE org was version 1.2.2

If there are no objections from the members on this list, I would like to proceed with getting approvals for releasing Eclipse Project for Interceptors v1.2.3

Thanks,
-Yamini

Back to the top