Re: [incubation] Keyple - Publishing to Maven Central

Hi Olivier,

Glad to see our paths crossing again, it's been a while!

Have you considered using the OSSHR sonatype Nexus instance, that can
host any OSS project and mirror content to Central? That seems much
simpler than going through Jenkins and CBI@xxxxxxxxxxx if you're
already using external services.
Or maybe the EclipseCBI Nexus instance can be accessed externally and
mirror to Maven Central, making it on par with OSSHR ?

Cheers,

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE <https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/>