Re: [incubation] [cross-project-issues-dev] Travis CI and Eclipse Projects build

I would not bet on the foundation staff spending a lot of time on Travis CI, as the Eclipse Foundation are investing quite a bit into CloudBees CJE (Enterprise grade Jenkins). I would try to get the most out of the latter.

Build servers are a limited resource, also at Eclipse, but I believe there are plans to offer different configurations if two concurrent builds are not enough.

See Mikaël Barbero's blog post[1] and the migration FAQ[2] for some more information.

[1] https://medium.com/@mikael.barbero/scaling-up-the-continuous-integration-infrastructure-for-eclipse-foundations-projects-6fd60d4dc41d
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/CJE_Migration_FAQ

Best regards,
Torkild