Re: [incubation] Fast releasing projects

> On Mar 28, 2018, at 16:44, Gorkem Ercan <gorkem.ercan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hmm I was not aware that a project can choose Type A/B per release? Is this documented anywhere?

It is explicitly mentioned here:
https://waynebeaton.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/license-certification-due-diligence/

---
A project team can decide what level of IP Due Diligence they require for each release. Hypothetically, a project team could opt to make several Type A releases followed by a Type B release, and then switch back. I can foresee this being something that project teams that need to engage in short release cycles will do.
---

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht