From: incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Otávio Gonçalves de Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:25:05 PM
To: emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx; incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [incubation] How can make a PR pass on Eclipse Validation

In a contribution, a PR does not pass on Eclipse Validation.

I checked with the contributor and him updated the email with the GitHub and received this:

There is a valid ECA on file for brenopessoamelo@xxxxxxxxx.

How can I make the IP-validation check again?

--
Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Back to the top