Re: [incubation] (HTML) Documentation editor

Hi Keith,

we´re currently migrating from DocBook to AsciiDoc and can really recommend it.
It provides a great tool chain, which let´s us write documentation really fast.
We also created a tutorial about AsciiDoc
(http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/AsciiDoc/article.html) and the
official documentation of AsciiDoc is great.
It also has a strong and vibrant community and lots of companies are using it.

We´re also using https://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/WikiText/AsciiDoc and
recently also provided some nice enhancements to it. The project lead,
 David Green, of WikiText is really responsive. (Thanks for that ;-))

In order to build the documentation we use the asciidoctor Gradle
plugin(https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-gradle-plugin), but
there´s also a plugin for Apache Maven.

Best regards,

Simon