Re: [incquery-dev] broken links on the documentation page @eclipse.org

Hi Zoli,

Like this: http://www.eclipse.org/incquery --[Getting Involved]--> http://www.eclipse.org/incquery/getting_involved.php, 3rd link in the text. (Use case: I was about to set up the dev env.)

Cheers,
Istvan

question: how did you reach that page, as up to my best knowledge it is not linked anymore from the main site... It was intended to be removed, but I was not sure everything was migrated from it, so I kept the page (and it rotted much more in the meantime :( ).

Basically, unless this page is publicly referenced from somewhere, it should be removed.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz