Re: [incquery-dev] git problem

Hi,

Gerrit has been enabled for a time now, there was an e-mail about it by Zoltán. I have copied the relevant part for you:
"* Project repository:
  * ssh://«committerid»@git.eclipse.org:29418/incquery/org.eclipse.incquery
* Examples repository:
  * ssh://«committerid»@git.eclipse.org:29418/incquery/org.eclipse.incquery.examples"

You may also have to add your public key to gerrit.

Cheers,
  Ábel Hegedüs

Fault Tolerant Systems Research Group (FTSRG)
Department of Measurement and Information Systems (MIT)
Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME)