[incquery-dev] PSystem refactor status report

Hi all,

today I have pushed the first piece of the builder refactor to Gerrit: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/18502/ (after some experimenting with the hudson settings)

This a large-ish change (around 2k lines of code is changed), but I have managed to clean up a little the PSystem implementation in the rete project, and made it largely Rete independent.

Currently, everything seems working, but I want to be careful for merging it into master (although the tests have run on my computer, this was quite a brain surgery in an unfamiliar code - to me). The code is not final yet, so if someone feels brave enough to comment on it, I welcome it.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz