Re: [incquery-dev] ProjectGenerationHelper.removeAllExtension

Hi,

good catch. What I have meant was to check for their opposite. :) Lets hope its better now (http://git.eclipse.org/c/incquery/org.eclipse.incquery.git/commit/?id=d6c50ccc32ad31da43599ff878b75ad89a7d4361).

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz