[incquery-dev] Version bump

Hi,

yesterday evening I have created the (hopefully) last integration and milestone builds of the 0.7.1 series in preparation for the release in a few weeks, and tagged the correct revision with a Git tag.

If anything has gone wrong, feel free to report it.

Today, I have updated all version numbers to 0.8.0, thus we are ready to incorporate bigger changes that are not (entirely) backward compatible.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz