Re: [incquery-dev] Viewers refactoring, help needed

OK I gave this another try today, with a very naive approach: the ComputedSet of ComputedSets.

See http://git.eclipse.org/c/incquery/org.eclipse.incquery.git/tree/plugins/org.eclipse.incquery.viewers.runtime/src/org/eclipse/incquery/viewers/runtime/model/converters/FixedUnionSet.java?id=bf99cb52e800536edd1bc7627996a51528f5c72f

At first, I thought it to be working correctly, but then it turned out that it doesn't :-(
(Extremely weird behavior, e.g. returns semi-correct results in a debugging session, but completely bogus (empty) results when run normally…)

Any ideas?

--
Istvan RATH, PhD
Research fellow