[incquery-dev] incquery-xcore integration proposal

Hi,

please find attached a language syntax proposal for the integration between Xcore and IncQuery. Your comments and suggestions are very welcome. The plan is that once we get to a consensus on this, we'll talk to Ed Merks about it and if everyone is OK with it, Tamas will implement it.

thanks
Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD