[incquery-dev] Duplicate user support locations for IncQuery project

Hi,

as of now, we have two places where we could support users: the Eclipse Forums and the incquery-users Google Groups, and both are offered on the eclipse.org/incquery site. I think, we do not have the resources to manage both, and additionally, this splits the gathered knowledge into two places, so I suggest to close one, and only support the other.

I have no objections against neither software, both have their positive and negative aspects; but I think it is bad to have both.

Sorry if I am blunt, but I believe, this could become a serious issue in time, so its better to start early.

Cheers,
Zoli
-- Zoltán Ujhelyi
https://www.inf.mit.bme.hu/en/members/ujhelyiz