[incquery-dev] psystem suggestions for improvement

Hi

While working on improving the Rete visualizer, I again noticed that the PSystem <-> Pattern model "traceability" (aka Stubs) is dodgy at best. My immediate goal is to display which pattern definition a "RetePatternMatcher" node belongs to (IMHO this would be the single most important improvement to make this feature more accessible), and this does not seem straightforward with the current API.

@Gaben: can this be done quickly somehow?

@all (Zoli, Akos): would improving the Psystem in this regard be feasible within the timeframe of the LS project?

cheers
Istvan