Re: [ide-dev] Highlights for 2024-06 Eclipse IDE landing page

Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers and SimRel for the 2024-06 version includes a new feature, LSP support for C/C++ provided by CDT LSP - see https://github.com/eclipse-cdt/cdt-lsp?tab=readme-ov-file#readme for how to try out this new feature to support latest C and C++ language versions by using the clangd project. For 2024-06 this feature is off by default. The Eclipse CDT project plans to make the CDT LSP using clangd the default for new projects created starting in the 2024-12 release.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)
Kichwa Coders