Re: [ide-dev] Invitation for an open Eclipse IDE - Developers community call

Hello fellow Eclipse developers,

the calendar links I send in my previous mail are unfortunately not publicly accessible.
We created the 'Eclipse IDE Community' calendar that contains events regarding the Eclipse IDE community, for example the announced Eclipse developer call or the community call on June 4th.

Public anonymous read:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src="">

Public address in iCal format:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/c_cpu7j4g65ejc9q5uiq641f9k5c%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Address to add it to your Google calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/2?cid=Y19jcHU3ajRnNjVlamM5cTV1aXE2NDFmOWs1Y0Bncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to everyone who reported back about the inaccessible links.

Best regards

Hannes

Back to the top