Re: [iceoryx-dev] [Daimler Trcuk] - Discussion about Iceoryx framework for IPC

Hello Nandeesh,

thanks for your interest in Eclipse iceoryx.

For more information on the commercial products offered by Apex.AI please contact us at products@xxxxxxx. We can then also schedule a meeting to discuss your questions.

You are also welcome to join the next iceoryx developer meetup which is taking place next Tuesday 2024/04/02 17:00 CET [1]

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Hoinkis

Senior Software Engineer

Apex.AI