Re: [iceoryx-dev] Request - Response Communication

Hi Indra, Somnath, Hemal

This is great news! We will do the final Almon release on April 15 and have already made the release branch. So we are ready to have first PRs to the main branch for new features. I think we also can do the meeting at a time that is better for you guys. And I would also use the meeting link we already have for the developer meetings and announce it on our channels.
How about an one hour meeting next Tuesday to kick it off

Like:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=4&day=13&hour=11&min=0&sec=0&p1=37&p2=438

Michael Pöhnl

Senior Staff Engineer