[ice-dev] Build working on Eclipse CI

Everyone,

Our build is once again working on Eclipse CI/JIPP. See the build output here:

https://ci.eclipse.org/ice/job/ice-3.x-next/job/next/6/console

This was rather straightforward to configure thanks to the updates to Jenkins by the EF team and all the great work done by our team to move to a straight Maven+Java build.

Right now I have only enabled the 'next' branch, but I will merge to main soon. If you're interested, you can see the build instructions in the Jenkinsfile in 'next.'

I will start investigating the process to publish to Maven Central later this week.

Jay

Back to the top