[ice-dev] Happy Thanksgiving and project next steps

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Now that we have our repo back in good shape and some small amount of development effort bubbling, what are our next steps?

For my part, I'll be focused on putting the small amount of effort I have into an ICE III release candidate. We also have a lot of inactive committers so I'll start reaching out to folks about retirement as a committer and moving into a committer emeritus role. Finally, I have to start migrating our wiki docs since EF MediaWiki is being retired.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jay

Back to the top