Re: [ice-dev] Request for how to enable runtime plot view based on csv

Francis,

The functionality has been implemented as presented in the talk and YouTube videos. ICE supports this by adding a couple of calls to your plugin; we have just never posted a tutorial on how to do it because it is so advanced. However, doing this also requires that your simulation code, in this case MOOSE, be able to 1) read a file with a web address in it and 2) be able to call back to that web address in the right way.

MOOSE used to support 1 & 2 by default, but my understanding is that they removed the functionality a while back. You might consider reaching out to them to see if they can help you get the functionality back. As for ICE, we're happy to post instructions and even an example for you if you can give us a few days.

Jay